Monday, May 30, 2005

Post coming...

I've had a very busy weekend and a lot of thoughts running through my head the past few days - lots of potential "blog-able" materials which I've not had time to really put down into words yet. Am feeling tired at the moment even though I didn't sleep late last nite. My body must be trying to tell me something here - hehe...

It's funny how sometimes words just seem to flow and at other times, even though there's so much inside of me, words fail me. I wish I can automatically convert thoughts into some form of expression which would solve my problem :)

Neway, there IS a post coming, in a while...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, your body is tryin to tell you you're getting old ;) kekeke

just kidding, ya? ;)

4:41 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

and the advent of words such as 'blog-able' is a sure sign of posts coming!

ev is the oldest on here, no?

jgn marah *8D

3:50 PM  
Blogger emmyjemmy said...

Hey simon, how did u find my blog? Hehehe...guess nothing is 'secret' on the web!

And YES, i admit i'm getting old :P Sigh, there is no such thing as everlasting youth...

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

simon: totally agree that i'm the oldest one here :) but you know wat, it's all in the mind...and gee whiz!! the boy finally referred to me as ev!!! :o :o :o

emmy: there is such a thing as everlasting youth. age is just a number ;)

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh...and i think i know how simon found your blog ;)

1:41 PM  
Blogger emmyjemmy said...

ev: i think it must hv been thru ur blog coz i left a comment using my username. dang!

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bingo! ;)

6:03 PM  
Blogger emmyjemmy said...

BTW, simon, welcome to my blog :)

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home