Thursday, May 26, 2005

Who's your Idol?

Carrie Underwood has been crowned American Idol! Read it online just now :P (Sorry to spoil it for you guys who are waitin' for the show tonight on 8TV...hehe...)

I didn't really follow the whole thing but just kept updated with who got voted out each week by asking my housemates. We were all watching the finale last night but everyone agreed both Bo and Carrie's performances were not fantastic. We expected a better finale, n were disappointed. There wasn't really a performance which 'rocked' even tho the judges seem to think they did well. I think Jaclyn Victor did a much better job during the first Malaysian Idol finals than these two. But oh well...it's just another competition :P

PS: I do think Bo's style is more enigmatic and he's able to captivate the audience with his own way of singing. But anyhow, I'm sure he'll still be superly famous even tho he's not AI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home