Thursday, October 06, 2005

Birthday Celebrations

I'm officially quarter-of-a century old. I guess this is one of those milestones in life? The next one will be the big 3-0. But I'd like to think that I'm still young :P

Just wanna thank all the beautiful people in my life who made my day meaningful :) Thanks to all who called and sent me smses to wish me Happy Birthday, and for the emails, e-cards and online wishes too. All of you are dear and precious to me - what is life without people who love you and whom you love in return?

Diana as usual gave me something with her personal touch - she sewed the sequins on the cardigan she bought me and i absolutely love it! Last year, she gave me a pair of slippers with sequins sewed on too! She's really amazing when it comes to things like this...

Of course, my Lf and housemates gave me the greatest surprise. They all tried so hard to make me feel like they had forgotten my birthday and they almost succeeded. I was wondering why everyone did not want to come for dinner as usual and by the time it was 8pm, I still hadn't had dinner - and it felt miserable. Coz you see, all the planning was done through emails but of coz I had no idea. Since I'm in charge of dinner plans every week before Lf, I sent out the mail as usual and expected ppl to come. Haha. But as always, there are "give-aways" and I smelled something fishy when their stories didn't collaborate with one another. Haha. They all surprised me with a cake and pizza, and we had a great time hanging out. Thanks, you guys!

So this post is specially sent out to all of you - muchos gracias!

5 Comments:

Blogger Bob K said...

Happy birthday Emmy :)

Wanted to crash your party but I guess your housemates didn't want any tetesterone contamination ;)

8:39 PM  
Blogger ev said...

hehe...am glad you had all these nice suprises and wishes etc.

8:17 AM  
Blogger emmyjemmy said...

hey bob, i didn't know u read my blog. haha. not that i blog often. but thanks for dropping by ;) we DID have guys lar...from my LF. haha

10:45 AM  
Blogger Bob K said...

I didn't know you didn't know I read your blog ;) .. so be careful about what you say from now .. be very careful .. MUAHAHAHAHAHA

2:42 PM  
Blogger emmyjemmy said...

oooo...i shud be scared huh, bob? :P thank god i never bad-mouth you or anyone :D

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home