Friday, June 10, 2005

One more week, one more week (chanting)

Counting down to the Bangkok trip *grinning*

This trip will definitely be an eye-opener, being my first ever missions trip to anywhere :D I'm just looking forward to the experience - I told God that I'm just going to be open to see what He has in store for us, and for the people of Bangkok.

We're planning to go to a few schools to teach them English, and we'll be doing a fun fair for the community, going to the streets to evangelise and also going to the prison to minister - the plans may change when we get there, but tentatively this is what we're preparing for.

The missions team met again last night to finalize the plans, and tonite, the church will be praying for us in FNS. Sunday morning we'll be commissioned (such a "big" word) to go out and make disciples of all men by the elders of the church.Next week will be the final stage, packing and going thru everything one last time before we head off.

Some prayer requests from me:
Please do pray that finances will not be a problem for me, I'm a bit worried about that but not overly. I do have enough I think - just means I can't shop very much lar...hehe...


Do keep the whole team in prayer if you can. Especially pray for unity in the team, fruitful time of ministry, that all plans will go smoothly and good health for everyone. We want to be able to bless the people there as much as we can, and pray against any plans of the Enemy to hinder our work there. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home